Saturday, December 1, 2012

Starting 2013 with personal and family preparedness and blog changes

2012 was a very difficult year and not much blogging was done.  Lots of new plans for 2013.

All of the food in my cupboards has been inventoried.  January and February menus have been created.
Still need to inventory the freezer. I know what is in there, I just don't know the exact quantities.

I have goals for physical and spiritual improvement and got started on those today also.

Hubby and I made a list of major purchases we need this year.  We are also committed to focusing on needs rather than wants.

We do not have cable TV.  We utilize the public library for books, music, and movies.  We started a puzzle yesterday and plan to get the board games out more often this year.

This is the year to finish those unfinished projects.  I did that about 4 years ago and it was wonderful to have almost everything completed by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment